2nd Line Support and Project Engineer
Ark is creating a new role for a combined 2nd line and Project Technician for our 200+ schools and 100+ business support market in the East Midlands. We are about to move into a purpose built office space to support our services ongoing (www.arkhub.uk). We are also launching Wireless Internet Services (www.arkwisp.uk) providing internet services to hard-to-reach locations in South Lincolnshire.
The role involves working with our Service Desk team and Implementation and Development team to deliver ICT services to our end customers. The day-to-day role will be dealing with:
- Manage customer expectations and enable effective resolution/completion of service incidents, problems and requests for change.
- Deliver a quality service desk with highly satisfied clients by ensuring all records are resolved within the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Collaborate with others to achieve high standards of customer satisfaction and escalate anything that cannot be resolved.
- Preparing and running migrations to cloud services. This would include onsite works involved with the rollout of the solution.
- Maintain and update Ark site knowledge base.
As this role requires a more experienced engineer, only those with at least 5 years ICT support knowledge and proven Microsoft Office 365 management skills should apply. The right candidate should have:
- Experience with Windows Server 2016 & above with good knowledge of Active Directory / DNS / DHCP / Hyper-V.
- Good foundation knowledge of Lan and WAN technologies.
- Office 365 / Azure Active Directory.
- Microsoft Certifications would be an advantage (MS-100/101). There will be an expectation to remain certified during employment.
- Experience with Microsoft InTune / Endpoint Management.
- Understanding of Firewalls / Routing.
- Ticketing systems.
A phone or personal phone allowance will be provided for the role. Company pension scheme membership and Bupa Health Insurance. Mileage will be paid for any journey in your own vehicle where a van isn’t available for use. Ark are an equal opportunities employer and take school safeguarding requirements very seriously.
Salary range expectation: £26,000 – £28,000.
Please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and an introductory letter or email. Closing date for applications – 4pm Friday 27th May.
ICT Installation Engineer
Due to our continued growth Ark ICT Solutions are looking to employ a hardworking individual to join our team.
We are looking for the right individual to grow our professional yet friendly team, no previous experience is necessary for some of our roles, however we are looking for an enthusiastic, presentable individual who can work alone or as part of a team. Someone who is flexible and able to adapt quickly with good organisation and timekeeping skills, being courteous and being professional are key qualities we are looking for.
You will be responsible for installations, terminating and testing of copper & fibre cabling, CCTV systems, wireless infrastructure and AV system installations for our customers, a large portion being in the education sector.
On the job training will be provided. You will learn customer service skills in being professional in front of customers, dealing with situations if things go wrong, and handing the job over to the customer. You will be expected to always have the highest standards of professional presentation and be courteous to customers upholding our reputation for premium customer service.
Salary – £20,000 – £25,000 depending on experience of the candidate.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and an introductory letter or email. Closing Date for applications – 4pm Friday 27th May.
Work Experience Placements
If you are looking for a work experience placement with Ark, please email email@example.com with your CV, along with your required dates. We will then contact you back once we have checked availability.