Our Vision - Striving to be the bestICT Supplierin the East Midlands
Setup in 2001 to provide ICT support to both Education and business, our company soon developed an excellent reputation and by 2005 we became a limited company. With a proven record of working in the Lincolnshire Schools ICT Service since 2001, we continue to build on our experience and infrastructure.
Based in Pinchbeck, Spalding, South Lincolnshire, the core of our focus is Primary Schools where we find a local service, complemented by regular visits by the same engineer has proved very successful. Now based in our own purposed building, we have the platform to develop our service, along with warehouse space and a purpose-built imaging and repairs facility. We also have offices in Metheringham near Lincoln.
We have a professional and friendly team of engineers, along with website developers, ready to assist with new projects as well as day to day operations.
We also have an installation team who are available for data cabling work, wireless installation, projector installations etc, allowing a faster order to installation timescale.
We can supply hardware, software and are authorised resellers for many interactive products suppliers. We also run a Smart Board spares service through our website www.smartboardshop.co.uk.
The services we offer are specifically built for each organisation, dependant on the current infrastructure, future requirements and the continued delivery of core services. All of our contracts are tailored specifically for the organisation based on a mixture of hardware ownership and user requirements.
Why use Ark:
- Registered emPSN Service Provider directly connected to East Midlands Public Sector Network emPSN (http://www.empsn.info/service_provider/ark/). One of the original five suppliers on the Lincolnshire Checked
- Provider Framework (a Lincolnshire County Council IT initiative).
- Microsoft Certified Gold Partners and Microsoft Authorised Education Reseller. We have access to the Microsoft Support team as part of our Partner Status. Microsoft managed partners.
- Apple Certified technicians.
- Dynabook/Toshiba Platinum Partner and authorised repair centre.
- Free disposal of IT equipment (WEEE) and secure data wiping from hard drives.
- Installation of hardware not supplied by us (when fit for purpose for a small imaging charge).
- AVG/Avast platinum partners.
- Benq Partner allowing us to buy interactive panels very cost effectively direct from Benq Europe.
- Remote monitoring facility.
- DPO service.
- Education Team with ICT specialism delivering CPD and other services.
Registered Company: 5356119
VAT Registration Number: 854 3436 19